Spahotel Casino is situated on an island in the heart of the town.
Address: Kylpylaitoksentie 7, 57130 Savonlinna
Where ever you are, check directions to our hotel – here.
- There’s a sign “Kylpylä Casino, Savonlinnasali, Kasinosaari” next to the big bridge Kyronsalmi
- When arriving from the east, turn right after the bridge
- When arriving from the west (Helsinki, Lahti, Mikkeli) drive through the town centre, and turn left just before the bridge
- Free parking on the parking lot next to the hotel. During winter you can borrow keys to the car engine heating poles. You can get the keys from reception.
- Get off at Savonlinna station, the stop is on the other side of the walking bridge leading to Spahotel Casino. There is only a 200 meter walk to the hotel.
- You’ll see the hotel when exiting the train.
- You can buy train tickets here: vr.fi/en
- When coming from Helsinki or Joensuu, you’ll switch from the bigger train to a smaller one in Parikkala. The smaller train from Parikkala stops at Punkaharju, Lusto, Retretti, Kerimäki, Pääskylahti and Savonlinna. You’ll exit the train at the final stop: Savonlinna.
- Savonlinna bus station is situated 1 kilometer (by foot/bike) and 2,5 kilometers (by car). Bus station address: Tulliportinkatu 1-5, 57100 Savonlinna. Some buses stop a
- Taxis leave from the bus station. Savonlinna taxi’s number is +358 200 01510
- Local buses leave across the street from bus station (from the side where traffic is going towards a roundabout and city center). Local buses are numbered: 1, 2, 3 or 4. All these buses stop at Kauppatori (market place), from where it’s a 250 meter walk to our hotel. Ask directions from the driver when entering the bus.
- Savonlinna airport is situated approximately 15 kilometres from the hotel outside the city centre.