!! Spa closed until further notice due to Covid-19!!
Give yourself a treat
Hot water pools (+28 ºC) are an excellent way of relaxing after a busy day. Also try a waterfall massage in the outdoor hot waterfall or bubbly jacuzzi (+35 ºC). After a spell in a Finnish sauna or Turkish steam bath, you can take a dip into the blue Lake Saimaa – be it summer or winter! We have also thought of the little ones for whom there is special children’s pool.
Sauna and pool department is open daily 2 pm – 8 pm. Lockers in pool department works with coin of 2€. Coin will return to you after use.
- 10,00 €/ spa adult
- 5,00 €/ spa child
- 25,00 €/ spa family (2 adults, 2 children)
- 7,00 €/ spa pensioners and students
- 4,00 €/ gym ticket
- 3,00 €/ swimsuit rent
- 2,00 €/ towel rent
- 5,00 €/ bathrobe rent
- Main pool: +28 °C, length 17 m, water massage, waterfall massage
- Jacuzzi +35 °C
- Separate children’s pool
- Waterfall massage in the outdoor hot waterfall
- 2 Finnish sauna (separate ones for men and women)
- Steam bath
- Private sauna
Pool bar is at your service. In the vicinity of sauna and pool department is also a sports hall which can be used for volleyball, floorball or group exercise use.